Sunday, November 21, 2010

READER TESTIMONIALS - Living in the Light Book

.
With the first chapter drawing me in, until the final chapter which left me wanting more ... my life has changed! . I consider myself a healthy skeptic, not one to believe all I hear or read. . This is a writing which has caused me to change my ways of thinking. . From somewhere deep inside of me arose a “yes”, this is true! This is how it is!! . And I find joy in my days now.
.
This is a powerful message! ... And one that is sorely needed in our world today!!
.
S.COX - USA.
.
*~*~*~*
.

“Wonderful! … This writing hooked me in from the very first sentence providing so much comfort, and really excites me! This book should be out there … Now! .. Everyone should read this!”
.
S. Vee - Australia
.
*~*~*~*
.
This book written through the eyes of a central figure to express/explain the adventures beyond this part of our soul’s journey is truly profound! .. I have seldom seen writings that come even close to what I see covered in this "must have" book. ... No ‘seeker of Truths' bookcase will be complete without it!
.
P. Crabbe - Spiritual Healer, New Zealand

*~*~*~*
.
I feel so privileged to have read this wonderful piece of writing. . I laughed, pondered, daydreamed and really, really enjoyed this!
.
I felt Bub’s pain and sorrow and exasperation at what he was experiencing through new eyes and for opportunities missed.
.
I was truly moved by this and I cried at the end of chapter 3; ... not from sorow but through the realisation of what we can achieve while here.
.
I thank both Bubs and yourself for this writing. . Bubs truly gave 'not only you' a gift, but also is giving the whole world a gift to help us to see beyond what the mind might not fully perceive, as yet.
.
Love to you and Bubs
J. Lewis. UK
.
*~*~*~*
.

I absolutely LOVED this book ! I couldn't put it down! . Each page made me look deeper and deeper inside myself.
.
From beginning to end, Bubs gave me so much insight into our human life, death and incarnation. . I adored Sylvia's fun-loving, yet profound and insightful humor!!
.
I would HIGHLY recommend this book to everyone I know...I already have in fact! . lol
.
It is easy reading and easy to understand. . The glossary in the back is equally amazing. I have a whole new look at Life since reading this book. . I am sure everyone else who reads it will too!
.
Thank you Carolanne.....I really loved it ! Wonderful ..Thank you !
.
... And Tell Bub's to get 'that' pen moving again - I can hardly wait for the sequel ! . :-)
.
Janet White USA
.
---oo0oo---

No comments: